”Night time” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Tracey Thorn You mean that much to me and it’s hard to show Gets hectic inside of me when you go Can I confess these things to you? Well, I don’t know Embedded in my chest and it hurts to hold I couldn’t spill my heart My eyes gleam looking in from the dark I walk out in stormy weather Hold my words, keep us together Steady walking but bound to trip Should release but just tighten my grip Night time, sympathize I’ve been working on white lies So I’ll tell the truth I’ll give it up to you And when the day comes It will have all been fun We’ll talk about it soon I couldn’t spill my heart My eyes gleam looking in from the dark I walk out in stormy weather Hope my words keep us together Steady walking but bound to […]
T
”The book of love is long and boring No one can lift the damn thing It’s full of charts and facts and figures And instructions for dancing But I I love it when you read to me And you You can read me anything The book of love has music in it In fact, that’s where music comes from Some of it is just trascendental Some of it is just really dumb But I I love it when you sing to me And you You can sing me anything The book of love is long and boring And writen very long ago It’s full of flowers and heart-shape boxes And things we’re all too young to know But I I love it when you give me things And you You ought to give me wedding rings But I I love it when you give me things And you You ought […]
They say for every boy and girl There’s just one love in this whole world And I know I’ve found mine The heavenly touch of your embrace Tells me no one could take your place Ever in my heart Young love, first love Filled with true devotion Young love, our love We share with deep emotion Just one kiss from your sweet lips Will tell me that you love is real And I can feel that it’s true We will vow to one another There will never be another Love for you or for me Young love, first love Filled with true devotion Young love, our love We share with deep emotion Compozitori: Carole Joyner, Ric Cartey. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch
”Twist In My Sobriety” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Tanita Tikaram All God’s children need travelling shoes Drive your problems from here All good people read good books Now your conscience is clear I hear you talk girl Now your conscience is clear In the morning when I wipe my brow Wipe the miles away I like to think I can be so willed And never do what you say I’ll never hear you And never do what you say Look my eyes are just holograms Look your love has drawn red from my hands From my hands you know you’ll never be More than twist in my sobriety More than twist in my sobriety More than twist in my sobriety We’ve just poked a little empty pie For the fun that people had at night Late at night don’t need hostility The timid smile and pause to free I don’t care […]
”O văd tremurând cu ochii închiși Cu poze în jur, genunchii strânși Slăbită și tristă, cearcăne adânci Și vrea să-i promit că n-o să uit Imagini și locuri dinn trecut Și visele-n care noi am crezut Refren: Sunt nopți întregi când plâng Și-adorm cu tine-n gând Plecată ești, pe veci Departe-n umbre reci Singur, atât de singur, Sunt dureri pe care nu mai pot să le-ndur Lacrimi, nopți în lacrimi Și-nn inima mea, doar lacrimi. Și stă în genunchi, la piept ținând O veche scrisoare și plângând Îmi spune prin lacrimi: Ce mult i-a plăcut! Mă roagă să jur că n-am mințit În tott ce i-am scris și mi-a șoptit Că pleacă cu gândul Că noi ne-am iubit. Refren X3 Revăd ochii tăi cum s-au stins Cum tâmplele reci le-am cuprins Destinul pe noi ne-a învins.”
”In between the reed nodes, where the stars are hiding In the way that an animal wakes There is something there In amongst the gaps falls every word and silence In crushed glass by the trainline There is something there Something is there In between the islands where we used to swim To that place I am on my way I am on my way (Something is there) I swam towards your ship Like a missile guided by vague feelings I swam, I swam I will swim, I will swim I will swim towards your ship”
Massive Attack feat. Martina Topley Bird – ”Psyche” (versuri/lyrics): I’m looking for you in the woods tonight I’m looking, looking for you with my flashlight I’m searching from in the high or down the ocean And I pace myself in racing Gain the wolf, gain the wolf Conjure me as a child Slipping down the wet side Stretch up, I cannot reach him Jumping up, they drag him from the water I watch them march him into life I watch them take him from the pale Into the sky for your eagle eye The sun seeds a sickle and a scythe Ridicule they won’t allow Quench abuse and let love flower Rip the cage out of your chest Let the chaos fool the rest Show without showing What you know without knowing Twigs snap, I catch, no canoe Only you and me, alone on the old teal sea Dissolving who […]
”Zâmbetul tău Nu e ca zâmbetul meu… Gândim diferit, Iubim diferit… Dacă la răsărit ți-ai uitat un pitic, la răsărit… Întoarce-te cu pași de indian! Nu deranja un șaman, cu mintea mea! Simt liniștea ta în neliniștea mea… Zâmbetul tău Nu e ca zâmbetul meu Gândim diferit, Iubim diferit… Dacă la răsărit ți-ai uitat un pitic, la răsărit… Întoarce-te cu pași de indian! Nu deranja un șaman, cu mintea mea! Simt liniștea ta în neliniștea mea… Pot fi ce-i mai rău pentru chipul tău! Nu te transforma după viața mea… Simt liniștea ta… În neliniștea mea…”
(originally by Guns’n’Roses ) She’s got a smile that it seems to me Reminds me of childhood memories Where everything Was as bright as the blue sky Now and then when I see her face She takes me away to that special place And if I stared too long I’d probably break down and cry Oh, sweet child o’ mine Oh, sweet child o’ mine Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place Where as a child I’d hide And pray for the thunder and the rain To quietly pass me by She’s got eyes of the bluest skies As if they thought of rain I hate to look into those eyes And see an ounce of pain Oh, sweet child o’ mine Oh, sweet child o’ mine Oh, sweet child o’ mine Oh, sweet child o’ mine Compozitori: פורר טל, Slash (us 2),, Stradlin,izzy, Mc Kagan,duff Rose, Bass,w […]
”Remembering the days, We laughed and We cried, Held you till morning, and Kissing your eyes. Remembering your lips, When we first kissed, and the beat my heart, …my heart, it skipped. It’s not the things you say, Not the things you say ooh oh, That bind me to you. It’s not the things you say, Not the things you say ooh oh, That matter. Oh, how deep the ocean, stare at the sun Our tears were glistening, Haunted your soul If I could just hold you, Oh for the last time I’d scare off those demons, And dry up your eyes It’s not the things you say, Not the things you say That bind me to you And it’s not the things you say, Not the things you say That matter. In my mind I can feel you coming, In my mind I can feel you near In my […]
”Any time we have a conversation It’s never what you wanna hear It’s funny how much words can hurt you Even after all these years I wanna make an observation ‘Bout how you tear your world apart And every time I try to tell you You blame it on your fickle heart How they’re hurting you When they’re not deserving you Are so, are so afraid of you It’s time to have a conversation Give it up I’m never gonna hold you up You’ve always been afraid of love It’s time to have a conversation Waking up is never easy So why don’t you come over here Tell me ‘bout the dreams that haunt you Tell me ‘bout your secret fears I wanna change your whole perception If only I could make you see How it’s all your own creation That’s bringing you this misery How they’re hurting you When […]
”I’ve had enough, of this parade. I’m thinking of, the words to say. We open up, unfinished parts, Broken up, its so mellow. And when I see you then I know it will be next to me And when I need you then I know you will be there with me Ill never leave you… Just need to get closer, closer, Lean on me now, Lean on me now, closer, closer, Lean on me now, Lean on me now. Keep waking up (waking up), without you here (without you here). Another day (another day), another year (another year). I seek the truth (seek the truth), we set apart (we set apart) Thinking of a second chance (a second chance). And when I see you then I know it will be next to me And when I need you then I know you will be there with me Ill never leave […]
”Calling All Angels” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Train I need a sign To let me know you’re here All of these lines are being crossed Over the atmosphere I need to know That things are gonna look up ‘Cause I feel us drownin’ In a sea spilled from a cup When there is no place safe And no safe place to put my head When you can feel the world shake From the words that are said And I’m Calling all angels And I’m Calling all you angels And I won’t give up If you don’t give up I won’t give up If you don’t give up I won’t give up If you don’t give up I won’t give up If you don’t give up I need a sign To let me know you’re here ‘Cause my TV set Just keeps it all from being clear I want a reason For […]
”Cine iubește și lasă” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Maria Tănase Cine iubește și lasă Cine iubește și lasă Dumnezeu să-i dea pedeapsă Dumnezeu să-i dea pedeapsă: Târâișul șarpelui Și pasul gândacului Vâjâitul vântului Pulberea pământului Pulberea pământului Că furnica de-i furnică La trup mare, la cap mică Și la mijloc subțirică De umblă pe sub pământ Tot se țâne de cuvânt Tot se țâne de cuvânt Hai, dar noi oameni botezați Dar noi oameni botezați De cuvânt suntem lăsați De cuvânt suntem lăsați Că cine iubește și lasă Dumnezau să-i dea pedeapsă: Târâișul șarpelui Și pasul gândacului Vâjâitul vântului Pulberea pământului Date de la: versuri.ro
”Iartă-mă” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Talisman Visez în noapte că te-ating tresar, suspin și-apoi te strig, Dar nu mai ești a mea Nu mai ești a mea E locul gol în așternut Nu pot să cred că te-am pierdut Și nu mai ești a mea, Nu mai ești a mea. Mă întreb dacă și tu mă mai păstrezi în gând Mă întreb dacă și tu mai plângi din când în când.. Refren: Iartă-mă, iartă-mă Eu sunt cel care-a greșit Nu știam cât m-ai iubit. Iartă-mă, iartă-mă Eu sunt cel care-a greșit Nu știam cât m-ai iubit Iartă-mă.. O mai aștept în nopți târziu la vechiul loc sperând să vină Dar nu mai ești a mea, nu mai ești a mea. Mă doare acum iubirea ta ce-ai dăruit-o altcuiva Și nu mai ești a mea, nu mai ești a mea. Mă întreb dacă și tu mă mai păstrezi în gând Mă întreb […]