Ce sunt cookie-urile și cum le folosesc pe acest blog?

Salut! Pentru ca experiența ta pe blogul meu să fie cât mai plăcută, acest site folosește fișiere numite cookie-uri. Vreau să fiu complet transparentă cu tine, așa că iată o explicație simplă despre ce sunt acestea și cum le utilizez. 🍪 Ce este un „cookie”? Un cookie este un fișier text de mici dimensiuni pe care blogul meu îl salvează pe calculatorul, tableta sau telefonul tău atunci când mă vizitezi. Aceste fișiere nu sunt programe malware, nu conțin viruși și nu pot accesa informațiile de pe hard disk-ul tău. Ele doar ajută site-ul să „țină minte” anumite acțiuni sau preferințe pentru o perioadă de timp. 🛠️ Cum folosesc cookie-urile pe acest blog? Deoarece acesta este un blog personal prin intermediul căruia împărtășesc cu tine imensa mea pasiune pentru spiritualitate, literatură, cuvinte de înțelepciune și de duh, dar și pentru muzica frumoasă și versuri, folosesc un număr minim de cookie-uri, împărțite în mai multe categorii: 1. Cookie-uri necesare: Acestea sunt esențiale pentru ca site-ul să funcționeze corect (de exemplu, pentru a-ți afișa designul paginii sau pentru a ține minte că ai apăsat deja „Accept” pe bara de cookie-uri, ca să nu te mai bat la cap data viitoare). 2. Cookie-uri de analiză (Statistici): Folosesc instrumente precum Jetpack/ Statistici Wordpress pentru a vedea ce articole sunt cele mai citite, de unde vin cititorii mei (social media, motoare de căutare) și cât timp petrec pe blog. Aceste date sunt complet anonime - eu văd doar cifre și grafice, nu numele sau identitatea ta. Te rog, reține faptul că nu folosesc instrumentele de analiză și de monitorizare a traficului oferite de Google Analytics, ceea ce face ca minimul de monitorizare a activității vizitatorilor site-ului meu să nu fie distribuită unor terțe părți. Blogul meu nu reține niciun fel de date personale, precum este adresa ta IP sau adresa de email, cu excepția cazului în care te simți inspirat să comentezi asupra versurilor, citatelor și poeziilor pe care le împărtășesc cu tine. 3. Cookie-uri pentru Rețele Sociale și Conținut Integrat: iată mai jos ce sunt acestea. Pe site-ul meu, doresc să îți ofer o experiență interactivă completă. De aceea, includ uneori conținut video de pe platforme terțe, cum ar fi videoclipuri încorporate de pe YouTube sau Facebook. Când interacționezi cu aceste ferestre video (widget-uri), platformele sociale respective pot plasa fișiere cookie în dispozitivul tău. La ce sunt folosite aceste cookie-uri? 1. Funcționalitate: Permit rularea corectă a videoclipului direct pe pagina mea, rețin preferințele tale de volum sau calitatea imaginii. 2. Statistici și Performanță: Platformele (cum este YouTube) contorizează numărul de vizualizări și analizează modul în care utilizatorii interacționează cu clipul respectiv. 3. Publicitate Personalizată: Dacă ești conectat în contul tău de social media în timp ce navighezi pe site-ul meu, rețelele sociale pot folosi aceste date pentru a-ți afișa reclame relevante pe profilul tău. Te rog să reții faptul că nu îmi folosesc blogul în scop comercial, acest lucru însemnând că nu îl monetizez pentru câștig, afișâmd reclame sau link-uri de afiliere pe site-ul meu, acesta fiind pentru mine, stricto senso, mijlocul prin care îmi pot exprima pasiunea pentru cultură, muzică și literatură. ❌ Cum poți controla sau șterge cookie-urile? Tu deții controlul complet. Dacă nu vrei ca acest blog (sau oricare altul) să salveze cookie-uri, poți modifica setările browserului tău (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.). Poți: 1. Să ștergi toate cookie-urile deja existente în dispozitivul tău. 2. Să blochezi complet salvarea de noi cookie-uri. Notă: Dacă blochezi toate cookie-urile, este posibil ca unele secțiuni ale blogului (cum ar fi secțiunea de comentarii sau clipurile video integrate despre care ți-am vorbit anterior) să nu funcționeze perfect. Îți mulțumesc pentru minutul acordat ca să citești aceste rânduri asupra cărora voi reveni cu alte completări și note explicative!

T

aug. 242023
 

Ha! It’s poetry in motion She turned her tender eyes to me As deep as any ocean As sweet as any harmony Mm, but she blinded me with science (She blinded me with science!) And failed me in biology, yeah Huh-huh When I’m dancing close to her (Blinding me with science, science) (Science!) I can smell the chemicals (Blinding me with science, science) (Science!) (Science!) Mm, now but it’s poetry in motion And when she turned her eyes to me As deep as any ocean As sweet as any harmony She blinded me with science (She blinded me with science!) And failed me in geometry When she’s dancing next to me (Blinding me with science, science) (Science!) I can hear machinery (Blinding me with science, science) (Science!) Hah! It’s poetry in motion And now she’s making love to me The spheres are in commotion The elements in harmony She blinded […]

aug. 152023
 

I’m holding on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground And I’m hearing what you say But I just can’t make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down, but wait You tell me that you’re sorry Didn’t think I’d turn around and say That it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late Too late, oh I’d take another chance, take a fall Take a shot for you And I need you like a heart needs a beat But it’s nothing new, yeah yeah I loved you with a fire red, now it’s turning blue And you say sorry like the angel Heaven let me think was you But I’m afraid It’s too late to apologize, it’s too late I said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late, whoa […]

aug. 132023
 

Baby, you’ve been going so crazy Lately, nothing seems to be going right Solo, why do you have to get so low You’re so You’ve been waiting in the sun too long But if you sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing For the love you bring won’t mean a thing Unless you sing, sing, sing, sing Colder, crying over your shoulder Hold her and tell her everything’s gonna be fine Surely, you’ve been going too early Hurry, ‘cause no one’s gonna be stopped Nah, nah, nah, nah But if you sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing For the love you bring won’t mean a thing Unless you sing, sing, sing, sing Baby, there’s something going on today But I say nothing, nothing, nothing Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing So, nah, nah, nah, nah But if you sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing For the love you bring won’t mean a thing […]

aug. 072023
 

I’m tired of telling the story Tired of telling it your way Yeah I know what I saw I know that I found the floor Before you take my heart, reconsider Before you take my heart, reconsider I’ve opened the door I’ve opened the door Here comes the summer’s son He burns my skin I ache again I’m over you I thought I had a dream to hold Maybe that has gone Your hands reach out and touch me still But this feels so wrong Before you take my heart, reconsider Before you take my heart, reconsider I’ve opened the door I’ve opened the door Here comes the summer’s son He burns my skin I ache again I’m over you Here comes the winter’s rain To cleanse my skin I wake again I’m over you Before you take my heart, reconsider Before you take my heart, reconsider I’ve opened the […]

aug. 072023
 

I remember how the darkness doubled I recall, lightning struck itself I was listening, listening to the rain I was hearing, hearing something else Life in the hive puckered up my night A kiss of death, the embrace of life There I stand ‘neath the Marquee Moon Just waiting I spoke to a man down at the tracks And I ask him how he don’t go mad He said, „Look here, junior, don’t you be so happy And for Heaven’s sake, don’t you be so sad” Life in the hive puckered up my night A kiss of death, the embrace of life There I stand ‘neath the Marquee Moon Hesitating Well, a Cadillac, it pulled out of the graveyard Pulled up to me, all they said, „Get in, get in” Then, the Cadillac, it puttered back into the graveyard Me, I got out again Life in the hive puckered up […]

aug. 022023
 

Toto – ”Africa” (versuri/lyrics): I hear the drums echoing tonight But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation She’s coming in, 12:30 flight The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation I stopped an old man along the way Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies He turned to me as if to say, „Hurry boy, it’s waiting there for you” It’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you There’s nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never had The wild dogs cry out in the night As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company I know that I must do what’s right As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti I seek to cure what’s deep inside […]

aug. 012023
 

Every road that I walk Every single flight I ever take Though I’m thousands of miles away In my mind, every journey leads me closer to you I’ve been all around this world I’ve been in far too many states But I’m under your spell, I’ve made my mistakes Oh, you can probably tell You’re every dream that I dream You’re every beautiful thing I’ve ever seen I’m always singing your praises Counting the days away I would be your slave, I’d even be your fool I’m so in love with you I’m in love with you, baby, uh-huh I’m gonna break every rule Yes, I would be your slave, I’d even be your fool I’m so in love with you I’m in love with you, baby, uh-huh I’m gonna break every rule I hope you can forgive Every white lie I’m forced to tell They say that everything’s fair […]

aug. 012023
 

A church house, gin house A school house, outhouse On Highway Number Nineteen The people keep the city clean They call it Nutbush Oh, Nutbush Call it Nutbush city limits Twenty-five was the speed limit Motorcycle not allowed in it You go t’the store on Fridays You go to church on Sundays They call it Nutbush, little old town Oh, Nutbush They call it Nutbush city limits You go t’the field on week days And have a picnic on Labor Day You go to town on Saturdays But go to church ev’ry Sunday They call it Nutbush Oh, Nutbush They call it Nutbush city limits No whiskey for sale You get caught, no bail Saltpork and molasses Is all you get in jail They call it Nutbush Oh, Nutbush Yeah, they call it Nutbush city Nutbush city limits Little old town in Tennessee It’s called a quiet, little old community […]

iul. 292023
 

Travka – ”Iubire” (versuri): Lăsând la o parte, orice câmp de război ori de pace Suntem la mijloc, Pasăre, între zi și noapte Să trecem o dată prin tot timpul inimii noastre Care încă bate secunde umane. Apoi când forma ta un chip a luat asemeni mie Îți voi vibra în pântec cu ochiul Nu grăbesc să risipesc ce am pentru sine. Iubire Iubire Iubire Iubire Doar să simți că acum e sfârșitul, aș vrea Că dincolo de asta nu e altceva Doar să simți că acum e sfârșitul, aș vrea Că dincolo de asta nu e altceva Doar să simți că acum e sfârșitul, aș vrea Că dincolo de asta nu e altceva Doar eu fără tine doar tu fără mine Amândoi în eu, amândoi în tine Doar să simți că acum e sfârșitul, aș vrea Că dincolo de asta nu e altceva Doar eu fără tine doar tu […]

iul. 242023
 

Cheers Thanks for everything You hung me up by my heart You’re just so selfish, Jean Yes, you are Hey you Threw it all away By holding everything in Hey Jean, don’t rock the boat When you can’t swim Well a perfect understanding of the finer things in life A quite alarming knack of knowing when to twist the knife Ahhh ahhh, selfish Jean Here’s to you Who had everything And left it out on the shelf There’s no one else to blame Except yourself Well, a perfect combination of good etiquette and charm You keep the chocolate biscuits wired to a car alarm Ahhh ahhh, selfish Jean But I’m standing on my own And this house is not a home So sad to see you go Things are high Things are low And it’s good to know you know If you got no where to go Well you could […]

iul. 242023
 

I was happy with the fear, every moon was new I was searching for myself When I found an angel there in the clouds, I flew Now it seems like forever since I said that I’d never Find a love whose aim was true But I found that love and I found myself in you Now I’m ready to touch somebody I’m ready to love someone I’m ready to listen (oh, oh, oh) to my heart and let you in I’m ready to touch somebody I’m ready to love someone I’m ready to finally feel something real in me I was running out of runway, too scared to land There was stardust in my eyes When I crashed into something I’ve never felt before Whoa, I survived from the tide, now I’m finally alive ‘Cause I’m right here in your arms And it’s time that I live, and it’s time […]

iul. 242023
 

Once in a lifetime you find Someone to show you the way Someone to make your decisions But I let you lead me astray Who did you think you were fooling? Said you were missing me blind But the truth is I knew you were lying You were using me time after time When the heartache is over I know I won’t be missing you (missing you) Won’t look over my shoulder ‘Cause I know that I can live without you Oh, live without you Oh, I can live without you Time to move on with my life now Leaving the past all behind I can make my own decisions It was only a matter of time Sometimes I look back in anger Thinking about all the pain But I know that I’m stronger without you And that I’ll never need you again When the heartache is over I know […]

iul. 152023
 

There was a time when I would have followed you To the end of the Earth I was willing to share it all with you The love, the hurt I’ve seen you when your dreams were falling in the dust But I never stopped believing in you I always thought, our love was strong enough One you could hold on to, whoa You never see it coming, you just let it fly On silent wings, silent wings You can’t hide what you feel inside And the fire has left your eyes On silent wings I see us in our dreams and we’re dancing I can almost hear the song But the prayers, they go unanswered But we both know, we’re just hanging on, ooh I feel ashamed, but I’ll never know the reason why The rug was pulled so gently from under my feet I only know that something good […]

iun. 142023
 

Rain and tears, are the same But in the sun You’ve got to play the game When you cry In winter time You can pretend It’s nothing but the rain How many times I’ve seen Tears coming from your blue eyes Rain and tears, are the same But in the sun You’ve got to play the game Give me an answer, love (o…ooohhh) I need an answer, love (o…ooohhh) Rain and tears in the sun But in your heart You feel the rainbow waves Rain and tears Both I shun For in my heart there ‘ll never be a sun Rain and tears, are the same But in the sun You’ve got to play the game Game… Compozitori: Gerard Bergman, Evangelos Papathanassiou Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: azlyrics.com

feb. 012023
 

”Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high There’s a land that I heard of once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Someday I’ll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That’s where you’ll find me Somewhere, over the rainbow Bluebirds fly Birds fly over the rainbow Why, then, oh, why can’t I? If happy little bluebirds fly Beyond the rainbow Why, oh, why can’t I?” Compozitori: Roger Edens. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch