Ce sunt cookie-urile și cum le folosesc pe acest blog?

Salut! Pentru ca experiența ta pe blogul meu să fie cât mai plăcută, acest site folosește fișiere numite cookie-uri. Vreau să fiu complet transparentă cu tine, așa că iată o explicație simplă despre ce sunt acestea și cum le utilizez. 🍪 Ce este un „cookie”? Un cookie este un fișier text de mici dimensiuni pe care blogul meu îl salvează pe calculatorul, tableta sau telefonul tău atunci când mă vizitezi. Aceste fișiere nu sunt programe malware, nu conțin viruși și nu pot accesa informațiile de pe hard disk-ul tău. Ele doar ajută site-ul să „țină minte” anumite acțiuni sau preferințe pentru o perioadă de timp. 🛠️ Cum folosesc cookie-urile pe acest blog? Deoarece acesta este un blog personal prin intermediul căruia împărtășesc cu tine imensa mea pasiune pentru spiritualitate, literatură, cuvinte de înțelepciune și de duh, dar și pentru muzica frumoasă și versuri, folosesc un număr minim de cookie-uri, împărțite în mai multe categorii: 1. Cookie-uri necesare: Acestea sunt esențiale pentru ca site-ul să funcționeze corect (de exemplu, pentru a-ți afișa designul paginii sau pentru a ține minte că ai apăsat deja „Accept” pe bara de cookie-uri, ca să nu te mai bat la cap data viitoare). 2. Cookie-uri de analiză (Statistici): Folosesc instrumente precum Jetpack/ Statistici Wordpress pentru a vedea ce articole sunt cele mai citite, de unde vin cititorii mei (social media, motoare de căutare) și cât timp petrec pe blog. Aceste date sunt complet anonime - eu văd doar cifre și grafice, nu numele sau identitatea ta. Te rog, reține faptul că nu folosesc instrumentele de analiză și de monitorizare a traficului oferite de Google Analytics, ceea ce face ca minimul de monitorizare a activității vizitatorilor site-ului meu să nu fie distribuită unor terțe părți. Blogul meu nu reține niciun fel de date personale, precum este adresa ta IP sau adresa de email, cu excepția cazului în care te simți inspirat să comentezi asupra versurilor, citatelor și poeziilor pe care le împărtășesc cu tine. 3. Cookie-uri pentru Rețele Sociale și Conținut Integrat: iată mai jos ce sunt acestea. Pe site-ul meu, doresc să îți ofer o experiență interactivă completă. De aceea, includ uneori conținut video de pe platforme terțe, cum ar fi videoclipuri încorporate de pe YouTube sau Facebook. Când interacționezi cu aceste ferestre video (widget-uri), platformele sociale respective pot plasa fișiere cookie în dispozitivul tău. La ce sunt folosite aceste cookie-uri? 1. Funcționalitate: Permit rularea corectă a videoclipului direct pe pagina mea, rețin preferințele tale de volum sau calitatea imaginii. 2. Statistici și Performanță: Platformele (cum este YouTube) contorizează numărul de vizualizări și analizează modul în care utilizatorii interacționează cu clipul respectiv. 3. Publicitate Personalizată: Dacă ești conectat în contul tău de social media în timp ce navighezi pe site-ul meu, rețelele sociale pot folosi aceste date pentru a-ți afișa reclame relevante pe profilul tău. Te rog să reții faptul că nu îmi folosesc blogul în scop comercial, acest lucru însemnând că nu îl monetizez pentru câștig, afișâmd reclame sau link-uri de afiliere pe site-ul meu, acesta fiind pentru mine, stricto senso, mijlocul prin care îmi pot exprima pasiunea pentru cultură, muzică și literatură. ❌ Cum poți controla sau șterge cookie-urile? Tu deții controlul complet. Dacă nu vrei ca acest blog (sau oricare altul) să salveze cookie-uri, poți modifica setările browserului tău (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.). Poți: 1. Să ștergi toate cookie-urile deja existente în dispozitivul tău. 2. Să blochezi complet salvarea de noi cookie-uri. Notă: Dacă blochezi toate cookie-urile, este posibil ca unele secțiuni ale blogului (cum ar fi secțiunea de comentarii sau clipurile video integrate despre care ți-am vorbit anterior) să nu funcționeze perfect. Îți mulțumesc pentru minutul acordat ca să citești aceste rânduri asupra cărora voi reveni cu alte completări și note explicative!

T

ian. 162024
 

Lost my shape Trying to act casual Can’t stop I might end up in the hospital Changing my shape I feel like an accident They’re back To explain their experience Isn’t it weird? Looks too obscure to me Wasting away That was their policy I’m ready to leave I push the fact in front of me Facts lost Yeah, facts are never what they seem to be Nothing there No information left of any kind L-l-lifting my head L-l-looking for the danger signs There was a line There was a formula Sharp as a knife Facts cut a hole in us There was a line There was a formula Sharp as a knife Facts cut a hole in us I’m still waiting, I-I-I’m still waiting I’m still waiting, I-I-I’m still waiting I’m still waiting, I-I-I’m still waiting I’m still waiting, I-I-I’m still waiting The feeling returns Whenever we close our […]

dec. 262023
 

[Verse 1] Kissing like a bandit, stealing time Underneath a sycamore tree Cupid by the hour sends valentines To my sweet lover and me Slowly but surely Your appetite is more than I knew Sweetly, softly I’m falling in love with you [Chorus] Wish me love, a wishing well to kiss and tell A wishing well of butterfly tears Wish me love, a wishing well to kiss and tell A wishing well of crocodile cheers, sing [Post-Chorus] Make it funky now, boys [Verse 2] Hugging like a monkey see, monkey do Right beside a riverboat gambler, hahaha Erotic images float through my head Say you wanna be a midnight rambler (I wanna be a midnight rambler) Quickly, but quickly The blood races through my veins Quickly, loudly I wanna hear those sugar bells ring [Chorus] Wish me love, a wishing well to kiss and tell A wishing well of butterfly […]

dec. 212023
 

Cross the street from your storefront cemetery Hear me hailing from inside and realize, I I am the conscience clear In pain or ecstasy And we were all weaned my dear Upon the same fatigue You’re staring at the sun Oh, my own voice cannot save me now It’s just standing in the sea One more breath And then I go down Your mouth is open wide The lover is inside And all the tumults done Collided with the sign You’re staring at the sun You’re standing in the sea Your body’s over me Note the trees because The dirt is temporary More to mine than fact face Name and monetary Beat the skins and let the Loose lips kiss you clean Quietly pour out like light Like light, like answering the sun You’re staring at the sun You’re standing in the sea Your mouth is open wide You’re trying […]

dec. 192023
 

Massive Attack feat. Tracy Thorn – ”Protection” (versuri/lyrics): This girl I know needs some shelter She don’t believe anyone can help her She’s doing so much harm, doing so much damage But you don’t want to get involved You tell her she can manage And you can’t change the way she feels But you could put your arms around her I know you want to live yourself But could you forgive yourself If you left her just the way You found her I stand in front of you I’ll take the force of the blow Protection I stand in front of you I’ll take the force of the blow Protection You’re a boy and i’m a girl But you know you can lean on me And I don’t have no fear I’ll take on any man here Who says that’s not the way it should be I stand in front […]

dec. 162023
 

I don’t want a lover I just need a friend I don’t want a lover I just need a friend You can’t just leave me To face life on my own I know you don’t love me no more I knew this day, it would come Even when it cuts so deep It’s true I still want you But the harder I try The more I seem to lose I don’t want a lover I just need a friend I’ve had time to recover Now that I know it wasn’t love It’s seems a different story When it’s me who’s in the wrong But you can’t have it all ‘Cause I’m the one who’s strong I’ve already been burnt before Once but never again I know the time will come That’s when you’ll need me there I don’t want a lover I just need a friend I’ve had time to […]

dec. 062023
 

”Cry Me a River” Melodie de: Justin Timberlake You were my sun You were my earth But you didn’t know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn’t think that they would come crashing down, no You don’t have to say what you did I already know, I found out from him Now there’s just no chance for you and me There’ll never be And don’t it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me on the phone Girl I refuse You must have me confused With some other guy The bridges were burned Now it’s your turn To cry Cry me a river Cry me a river Cry me a river Cry me a river […]

nov. 072023
 

Heeri, huri-huri-ha mama we Huri-huri-ha mama we Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the lion sleeps tonight Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Near the village, the peaceful village, the lion sleeps tonight Near the village, the quiet village, the lion sleeps tonight Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Ah, wimoweh, ah wimoweh, ah wimoweh Hush my darling, don’t fear my darling, the lion […]

oct. 212023
 

The water is wide, I can’t cross over And neither have I wings to fly Build me a boat that can carry two And both shall row, my love and I There is a ship, and she sails the sea She’s loaded deep, as deep can be But not so deep as the love I’m in I know not how I sink or swim O, love is handsome and love is fine The sweetest flower when first it’s new But love grows old and waxes cold And fades away like summer dew Build me a boat that can carry two And both shall row, my love and I And both shall row, my love and I Compozitori: Don Grolnick, James V Taylor. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch

sept. 232023
 

I’m awake until the midnight hour I will try not to lose my mind I can feel it in the air It’s like magic Everybody’s aware Doing your last minute check While you’re lighting a cigarette And you try to be cool But the fool that’s in you Plays his games Listen to the man with the golden voice Wait for his callin’ So you tell yourself again This must really be the end of the games Can you try to be so cool Just stop thinking that a fool might change But when the night time comes in Turns him into another Jack You hear his voice And it leads you straight out of time Listen to the man with the golden voice Wait for his callin’ Listen to the man Listen to his callin’ Listen to his callin’ Listen to the man, to the man Listen to the […]

sept. 182023
 

[Verse 1] When I was younger so much younger than today I never needed anybody’s help in any way But now these days are gone, I’m not so self assured Now I find I’ve changed my mind and opened up the doors [Chorus] Help me if you can, I’m feeling down And I do appreciate you being ‘round Help me get my feet back on the ground Won’t you please, please help me? [Verse 2] And now my life has changed in oh so many ways My independence seems to vanish in the haze But every now and then I feel so insecure I know that I just need you like I’ve never did before [Chorus] Help me if you can, I’m feeling down And I do appreciate you being ‘round Help me get my feet back on the ground Won’t you please, please help me? [Verse 3] When I […]

sept. 132023
 

I’m only pretty sure that I can’t take anymore Before you take a swing I wonder what are we fightin’ for When I say out loud I want to get out of this I wonder is there anything I’m going to miss I wonder how it’s going to be When you don’t know me How’s it going to be When you’re sure I’m not there How’s it going to be When there’s no one there to talk to Between you and me ‘Cause I don’t care How’s it going to be How’s it going to be Where we used to laugh There’s a shouting match Sharp as a thumbnail scratch A silence I can’t ignore Like the hammock by the Doorway we spent time in swings empty Don’t see lightning like last fall When it was always about to hit me I wonder how’s it going to be When it […]

sept. 052023
 

Last night, we tried to touch But we never got close Last night, we tried to talk The words got caught in our throats We finally fell asleep We couldn’t have been further apart Look me in the heart If you think that love is blind Baby, look me in the heart And you’ll see that I’m so crazy about you, baby And it’s not in my mind Can’t you look me in the heart? Look me in the heart You try to say that I’m hiding from you You act like a spy, always looking for clues You’ve read about my past But why don’t we try to make a new start? Look me in the heart If you think that love is blind Baby, look me in the heart And you’ll see that I’m so crazy about you, baby And it’s not in my mind Can’t you look […]

aug. 302023
 

Women of a certain age They learn to rely, and judge all his responses Having played the mating game She doesn’t waste time ‘cause all that she wants is Really honest emotions Ones he can’t help but show Though I hardly know your name I know about love and I know I don’t wanna lose you I don’t even wanna say goodbye, oh, no I just wanna hold on To this true love, true love Women who have made mistakes Are a little afraid, they don’t like taking chances She will play the waiting game She’s never impressed by those manly advances I know I’ve only just met you Maybe I should know better But when you look at me that way There’s something inside that’s so right I don’t wanna lose you And I don’t even wanna say goodbye, oh, no I just wanna hold on To this true […]