”Baby Blue” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Martina Topley Bird I don’t think you should wait nor a minute more ‘Cause she’s a girl that you’ve been waiting for It’s funny how the noises that I’m making Can’t drown the sound of my heart breaking Baby blue I don’t know what to do when you call to me Baby blue I never really knew I belonged to you Just one brief glance was all that I needed to Believe that you might feel what I feel for you In the night I wake up hard breathing No peace, you’re calling to me, am I dreaming? Baby blue I don’t know what to do when you call to me Baby blue I never really knew I belonged to you No ageless trance will rush up to meet me and fade The love will remain Baby blue I don’t know what to do when […]
T
”Slippery People” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Talking Heads What about the time? You were rollin’ over Fall on your face You must be having fun Walk lightly Think of a time You’d best believe This thing is real Put away that gun This part is simple Try to recognize What is in your mind? God help us Help us lose our minds These slippery people Help us understand What’s the matter with him? (He’s alright) I’ll see his face (the Lord won’t mind) Don’t play no games (he’s alright) Love from the bottom to the top Turn like a wheel (he’s alright) See for yourself (the Lord won’t mind) We’re gonna move (right now) Turn like a wheel inside a wheel I remember when Sittin’ in the tub Pulled out the plug The water was runnin’ out Cool down Stop actin’ crazy They’re gonna leave And we’ll be on our own […]