Ce sunt cookie-urile și cum le folosesc pe acest blog?

Salut! Pentru ca experiența ta pe blogul meu să fie cât mai plăcută, acest site folosește fișiere numite cookie-uri. Vreau să fiu complet transparentă cu tine, așa că iată o explicație simplă despre ce sunt acestea și cum le utilizez. 🍪 Ce este un „cookie”? Un cookie este un fișier text de mici dimensiuni pe care blogul meu îl salvează pe calculatorul, tableta sau telefonul tău atunci când mă vizitezi. Aceste fișiere nu sunt programe malware, nu conțin viruși și nu pot accesa informațiile de pe hard disk-ul tău. Ele doar ajută site-ul să „țină minte” anumite acțiuni sau preferințe pentru o perioadă de timp. 🛠️ Cum folosesc cookie-urile pe acest blog? Deoarece acesta este un blog personal prin intermediul căruia împărtășesc cu tine imensa mea pasiune pentru spiritualitate, literatură, cuvinte de înțelepciune și de duh, dar și pentru muzica frumoasă și versuri, folosesc un număr minim de cookie-uri, împărțite în mai multe categorii: 1. Cookie-uri necesare: Acestea sunt esențiale pentru ca site-ul să funcționeze corect (de exemplu, pentru a-ți afișa designul paginii sau pentru a ține minte că ai apăsat deja „Accept” pe bara de cookie-uri, ca să nu te mai bat la cap data viitoare). 2. Cookie-uri de analiză (Statistici): Folosesc instrumente precum Jetpack/ Statistici Wordpress pentru a vedea ce articole sunt cele mai citite, de unde vin cititorii mei (social media, motoare de căutare) și cât timp petrec pe blog. Aceste date sunt complet anonime - eu văd doar cifre și grafice, nu numele sau identitatea ta. Te rog, reține faptul că nu folosesc instrumentele de analiză și de monitorizare a traficului oferite de Google Analytics, ceea ce face ca minimul de monitorizare a activității vizitatorilor site-ului meu să nu fie distribuită unor terțe părți. Blogul meu nu reține niciun fel de date personale, precum este adresa ta IP sau adresa de email, cu excepția cazului în care te simți inspirat să comentezi asupra versurilor, citatelor și poeziilor pe care le împărtășesc cu tine. 3. Cookie-uri pentru Rețele Sociale și Conținut Integrat: iată mai jos ce sunt acestea. Pe site-ul meu, doresc să îți ofer o experiență interactivă completă. De aceea, includ uneori conținut video de pe platforme terțe, cum ar fi videoclipuri încorporate de pe YouTube sau Facebook. Când interacționezi cu aceste ferestre video (widget-uri), platformele sociale respective pot plasa fișiere cookie în dispozitivul tău. La ce sunt folosite aceste cookie-uri? 1. Funcționalitate: Permit rularea corectă a videoclipului direct pe pagina mea, rețin preferințele tale de volum sau calitatea imaginii. 2. Statistici și Performanță: Platformele (cum este YouTube) contorizează numărul de vizualizări și analizează modul în care utilizatorii interacționează cu clipul respectiv. 3. Publicitate Personalizată: Dacă ești conectat în contul tău de social media în timp ce navighezi pe site-ul meu, rețelele sociale pot folosi aceste date pentru a-ți afișa reclame relevante pe profilul tău. Te rog să reții faptul că nu îmi folosesc blogul în scop comercial, acest lucru însemnând că nu îl monetizez pentru câștig, afișâmd reclame sau link-uri de afiliere pe site-ul meu, acesta fiind pentru mine, stricto senso, mijlocul prin care îmi pot exprima pasiunea pentru cultură, muzică și literatură. ❌ Cum poți controla sau șterge cookie-urile? Tu deții controlul complet. Dacă nu vrei ca acest blog (sau oricare altul) să salveze cookie-uri, poți modifica setările browserului tău (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.). Poți: 1. Să ștergi toate cookie-urile deja existente în dispozitivul tău. 2. Să blochezi complet salvarea de noi cookie-uri. Notă: Dacă blochezi toate cookie-urile, este posibil ca unele secțiuni ale blogului (cum ar fi secțiunea de comentarii sau clipurile video integrate despre care ți-am vorbit anterior) să nu funcționeze perfect. Îți mulțumesc pentru minutul acordat ca să citești aceste rânduri asupra cărora voi reveni cu alte completări și note explicative!

T

aug. 202024
 

”Loneliness” Melodie de: Tomcraft Happiness and loneliness Happiness and loneliness Happiness and loneliness Happiness and loneliness And loneliness Happiness seems to be loneliness And loneliness chilled my world How could you guess, when you’re only thinking of yourself? How you looked to other girls Happiness seems to be loneliness And loneliness chilled my world How could you guess, when you’re only thinking of yourself How you looked to other girls Happiness seems to be loneliness And loneliness chilled my world How could you guess, when you’re only thinking of yourself? How you looked to other girls Happiness and loneliness Happiness and loneliness Happiness seems to be loneliness And loneliness chilled my world How could you guess, when you’re only thinking of yourself? How you looked to other girls Happiness seems to be loneliness And loneliness chilled my world How could you guess, when you’re only thinking of yourself? How you […]

aug. 192024
 

”We Don’t Need Another Hero” Melodie de: Tina Turner Out of the ruins Out from the wreckage Can’t make the same mistake this time We are the children The last generation We are the ones they left behind And I wonder when we are ever gonna change Living under the fear till nothing else remains We don’t need another hero We don’t need to know the way home All we want is life beyond The thunderdome Looking for something We can rely on There’s gotta be something better out there Love and compassion Their day is coming All else are castles built in the air And I wonder when we are ever gonna change Living under the fear till nothing else remains All the children say We don’t need another hero We don’t need to know the way home All we want is life beyond The thunderdome So what do […]

aug. 182024
 

”Evolution Revolution Love” Melodie de: Tricky Now that you got it right Bring love and it’ll make it alright Bring love and we’ll take it tonight Now that you got it right Who wants the sinner coming ‘round for dinner? Who needs effects, who needs to pay for sex? When they drop the bomb, who will stay calm? Blood would spill Who would you kill? Now that I understand this right Let me take it to the mic This revolution (has just begun) Has just begun Now that I understand this right Let me take it to the mic This revolution Has just begun Walking on the road with my liquor and gun Tap on my gun, cock it for fun Block on ya tongue Top of my earth, tip of my birth Top of my death Tip of my breast, top of my chest Tip of my guess I’ve […]

aug. 182024
 

”Ești ca un înger” Melodie de: T-Short Refren: Ești ca un înger ce-apare în noapte Ești ca un înger ce-apare în noapte Ești ca un înger, ești ca un înger Ești.. I: Iubirea este un sentiment profund Care face în gândul tău acum să mă scufund Să-ți simt inima cum bate Mă săruți cu mii și mii de șoapte Cu glas tremurând îți spun că te doresc Cu ochii plini de lacrimi îmi spui că mă iubești Da, ești numai a mea Ascultă-ți, iubito, inima. II: Nu am iubit toată viața, nu sunt fericit Am rănit în suflet persoana care m-a iubit Nu reușesc niciodată să iubesc Oare cât o să țină, cât trăiesc? Aș vrea și eu o șansă de la Dumnezeu Să-mi fie alături, să iubesc și eu A rămas pentru mine un mister Să repet o șansă, să fie la fel. Refren:… Date de la: versuri.ro Doar […]

aug. 172024
 

„Why Does It Always Rain On Me?” Melodie de: Travis I can’t sleep tonight Everybody saying everything’s alright Still I can’t close my eyes I’m seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights Sunny days Where have you gone? I get the strangest feeling you belong Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen? Why does it always rain on me? Even when the sun is shining I can’t avoid the lightning I can’t stand myself I’m being held up by an invisible man Still life on a shelf when I got my mind on something else Sunny days Where have you gone? I get the strangest feeling you belong Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen? Why does it always rain on me? Even when the sun is shining I […]

aug. 152024
 

”Amintirile” Melodie de: Trei Sud Est R1: Amintirile mă chinuiesc, amintirile mă răscolesc, nu mai rezist [x2]. R2: Tu n-ai știut cât am suferit, singur să trăiesc din amintiri [x2]. Amintirile îmi dau mereu fiori, Amintirile mă răscolesc uneori Cât timp ai fost cu mine am crezut că m-ai iubit Ai făcut ce-ai vrut din mine, m-ai amăgit De ce oare m-ai iubit doar pentru bani? De ce oare am pierdut atâția ani? Visai doar bani, trăiai pentru bani Dorința ta – lege pentru mine, te iubeam. R1: R2: [x2]. Amintirile nu mă lasă să trăiesc, Amintirile nu-mi dau voie să iubesc Tot ce-a fost mai scump, tot ce-ai vrut ți-am dat Zâmbetul tău perfid m-a înșelat. De ce oare m-ai iubit doar pentru bani? De ce oare am pierdut atâția ani? Visai doar bani, trăiai pentru bani, Atât de mult am ținut la tine.. sufeream. R1:. Fără ea triste […]

aug. 142024
 

”Smooth” Melodie de: Santana feat. Rob Thomas Man it’s a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun I hear you whisper and the words that melt everyone But you stay so cool My Muñequita, my Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa You’re my reason for reason The step in my groove Yeah, yeah And if you said this life ain’t good enough I would give my world to lift you up I could change my life to better suit your mood Cause you’re so smooth And it’s just like the ocean under the moon Well that’s the same as the emotion that I get from you You got the kind of lovin’ that could be so smooth yeah, Give me your heart Make it real Or else forget about it Well I’ll tell you one thing If you would leave it’d be a crying shame In every breath and every […]

mai 302024
 

[Intro: Lata Mangeshkar] Kaliyon ka chaman tab banta hai Thoda resham lagta hai Thoda sheesha lagta hai Heere moti jadte hain Thoda sona lagta hai Thoda resham lagta hai Thoda sheesha lagta hai Heere moti jadte hain Thoda sona lagta hai [Verse 1: Truth Hurts] He breaks, me down, he builds, me up He fills, my cup, I like, it rough We fuss, we brawl, we rise, we fall He comes, in late, but it’s, o.k He do, I do, he knows, the rules He takes care of home, though he’s not alone I’m on, his knee, he keeps, me clean And gives, me things, he makes, me scream [Chorus: Truth Hurts, (Lata Mangeshkar)] (Thoda resham lagta hai) He’s so contagious (thoda sheesha lagta hai) He turns my pages (Heere moti jadte hain) He’s got me anxious (thoda sona lagta hai) He’s what I waited for (Thoda resham lagta hai) […]

feb. 102024
 

Everything will be alright tonight I said everything will be alright tonight No one moves, no one talks No one thinks, no one walks tonight Tonight Everyone will be alright tonight Everyone will be alright tonight No one moves, no one talks No one thinks, no one walks tonight Tonight I am gonna love you till the end I will love you till I reach the end I will love you till I die I will see you in the sky tonight Tonight Everything will be alright tonight Everything will be alright tonight No one moves, no one talks No one thinks, no one walks tonight Tonight, tonight, tonight Compozitori: Robert John Lange, Stephen Clark, Richard Savage, Joseph Elliott, Philip Collen. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch

feb. 042024
 

Lonely soul was I without direction I didn’t know which way that I had to go I sought the clues to life’s unanswered questions My mind’s heart had to know, yes I heard you call while wandering through the darkness I’d walk a million miles to find that endless voice That speaks to me when I am in temptation Echoing my choice Then you said, seek ye shall find I’ve been with you through all time And if you’re thirsty I will quench you (with my love) And if you’re hungry I will feed you (with my words) And all I ask of you is that you love as I do And if you lose your way I’ll lead you (To my love) From a sinful life I’ll cleanse you (In my love) For creation bears a witness of my love You know that You know that it’s time for […]

ian. 302024
 

I have a picture Pinned to my wall An image of you and of me and We’re laughing and loving it all But look at our life now All tattered and torn We fuss and we fight and Delighting with tears As we cry until dawn Oh, whoa Hold me now, whoa Warm my heart Stay with me Let loving start (Let loving start) You say I’m a dreamer We’re two of a kind Both of us searching For some perfect world We know we’ll never find So perhaps I should leave here Yeah, yeah, go far away But you know that there’s nowhere That I’d rather be Than with you here today Oh, whoa, oh, whoa Hold me now, whoa Warm my heart Stay with me Let loving start (Let loving start) Hold me now, whoa Warm my heart Stay with me Let loving start (Let loving start) whoa […]

ian. 302024
 

”Move That Body” (versuri/lyrics) Melodie de: Technotronic Doo-doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo, Doo-doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo (Tick tock, tock tick, tick tock, tock tick) (Tick tock, tock tick, tick, tick, tick, tick) (Tick tock, tock tick, tick tock, tock tick) (Tick tick, tick tick) This beat is smokin’ like a join You oughta puff it ‘cause we’re gonna rough it up Like you never ever had it done to ya before Makin’ the baseline run right through Beware because we’re comin’ out to you Live is what you receivin’, your butt is ready So we are achievin’ the motive to dance Forgettin’ the boys, leavin’ out the romance Posin’ with your posse in a Buffalo Stance Releasin’ the juice that makes you feel dizzy Now what you’re waitin’ for to get busy Now is the chance, the chance that you’re takin’ While listenin’ to the music we’re […]

ian. 282024
 

Get up ‘outta’ your rockin’ chair, grandma! Or rather would you care to dance, grandmother? Hey you! Give up to the ghost that’s haunting you now Shout it out Don’t let it stay inside and eat you alive Make up your mind Don’t you want to stay this side of the line? I can assure you when you’re my age You’ll learn from all you’ve left behind (You’ve got to) Dance little sister Don’t give up today Hang on till tomorrow I don’t wanna hear you’re late Dance little sister Don’t give up today Hang on till tomorrow Don’t give up your stay Say now Share the weight and lay your cross down And let the long reaching arm Of hope bring you around It ain’t easy but giving up Is the easy thing to do Time is on your side Would you just watch the clock and let it […]

ian. 272024
 

Până când nu te iubeam, Dorule, dorule, Unde mă culcam dormeam, Dorule, dorule! Dar acum că te iubesc, Dorule, dorule, Nu pot să mă odihnesc, Dorule, dorule! Ies din casă să mă duc, Dorule, dorule, Nu știu încotro s-apuc, Dorule, dorule Săraca inima mea, Dorule, dorule, De la tin’ nu se mai ia, Dorule, dorule! Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: versuri.ro

ian. 272024
 

And now to sing this lovely ballad Here it is Mama Cass Stars shinin’ bright above you Night breezes seem to whisper, „I love you” Birds singin’ in the sycamore tree Dream a little dream of me Say, „Nighty-night” and kiss me Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me While I’m alone and blue as can be Dream a little dream of me Stars fadin’ but I linger on, dear Still cravin’ your kiss I’m longin’ to linger ‘til dawn, dear Just saying this Sweet dreams ‘til sunbeams find you Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you But in your dreams, whatever they be Dream a little dream of me Stars fadin’ but I linger on, dear Still cravin’ your kiss I’m longing to linger ‘til dawn, dear Just saying this Sweet dreams ‘til sunbeams find you Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you […]