”Forty-Six & 2” Melodie de: Tool Join in my, join in my child, And listen, I’ve been digging through my old numb shadow… My shadow’s Shedding skin I’ve been picking Scabs again. I’m down Digging through My old muscles Looking for a clue. I’ve been crawling on my belly Clearing out what could’ve been. I’ve been wallowing in my own confused and insecure delusions For a piece to cross me over Or a word to guide me in. I wanna feel the changes coming down. I wanna know what I’ve been hiding in My shadow. My shadow. Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow’s shedding skin I’ve been picking My scabs again. Join in my Join in my child My shadow moves Closer to meaning I’ve been crawling on my belly Clearing out what could’ve been. I’ve been wallowing in my own chaotic, insecure delusions. I wanna feel the […]
T
”What You Get Is What You See” Melodie de: Tina Turner Some boys got the look of a Greek Adonis Some boys try to talk you off your feet Some boys they’re gods gift to woman Some boys think they’re sweet enough to eat Try to change the habit of a lifetime Don’t even try ‘Cause when you cut down deeper than the icing You realise What you get is what you see Ain’t nothing more to it And if you wanna love a woman like me It takes a man to do it If what you get is what you see Then I don’t want your kind of love Some guys got lips that you can’t help kissing And some guys got a smile you can’t resist Some guys gotta build a reputation They just wanna add you to the list You got a lot of physical attraction I […]
”Bună sara, gazdă aleasă” Colind de: Tronos Bună sara, Bună seara, gazdă aleasă Ne Primește, Ne primește-n a ta casă Că nu vrem, Că nu vrem ca să ședem, Numai să vă, Numai să vă colindăm. E crăciun, E crăciun și noi venim La tot omul, La tot omul cel creștin Vestea Nașterii s-o dăm, doar noi s-o dăm Pe Domnul să-L Lăudăm, Să-l Lăudăm. S-a Născut Fiul cel Sfânt, Fiul cel Sfânt Dumnezeu prea cest Pământ, Prea cest Pământ Sara asta-i sara sfântă, Sara sfântă Lângă noi îngerii cântă, Încerii cântă. Rămâi gazdă, Rămâi gazdă sănătoasă Pân La anu, Pân la anu tot voioasă Când pornim a colinda, a colinda Tu să nu-ți închizi poarta, închizi poarta. Că noi nu te-om ocoli, Te-om ocoli Și cu drag tot om veni, Tot om veni. Bună sara, Bună sara gazdă aleasă Ne primește, Ne primește-n a ta casă Că nu vrem, […]
”In Your Wildest Dreams” Melodie de: Tina Turner „In Your Wildest Dreams” Oh baby, oh baby The sun goes down and the moon comes up My heart is pumping for you, and the mad thing starts yeah Ohho..yeah, never in your wildest dreams did you ever get this feeling never in your wildest dreams, oh no never in your wildest dreams could it ever be this easy, never in your wildest dreams, oh no Oh baby, oh baby The night is hot outside your window I hear people walking, people talking I smell your skin, I feel you breathing don’t let me go, not yet, not yet, not yet Ohho..yeah, never in your wildest dreams did you ever get this feeling never in your wildest dreams, oh..oh never in your wildest dreams did it ever get this easy, never in your wildest dreams, oh Oh baby, oh baby The world […]
”Shikidim” Melodie de: Tarkan I’ve been watching you across the room Hypnotize, all the eyes on you Find it hard trying to keep my cool But I know it ain’t gonna last Think I see where this can lead All the signs are there warning me A girl like you could take me down too deep I can tell, you’re into moving fast The way you work it on the floor Makes me want it even more Something more than just a dance The way you tempting me The way you teasing me And it’s killing me Oh baby, shikidim shikidim Oynama shikidim shikidim Yeah baby, shikidim shikidim Ah yanar doner a-acayipsin Oh baby, shikidim shikidim Oynama shikidim shikdim I wanna see you shikidim shikidim Ah yanar doner a-acayipsin You don’t try to hide what you say It’s anything you do And I like all the games that you play […]
”Westside” Melodie de: TQ This is going out to the whole wide westside You know what I’m saying Yeah break it down for me Steady mob, rock, rock on I was just a young boy, livin’ in the hub city, Eastside Compton G Back in the days when Ice Cube and Eazy had every nigga Talking ‘bout boy you can’t fuck with me Remember Ice T had da power, hearing gunshots lickin’ by the hour When Too Short bumped in every supersport And taught us all how to ride for the West Coast To my peoples if you with me, where you at Throw your dubs in the air, and wave ‘em like you just don’t care From LA to the bay, what you say All day, everyday, any damn day Take a look around, we got the whole world locked down Going on and on, it don’t stop, won’t […]
”Sober” Melodiie de: Tool There’s a shadow just behind me Shrouding every step I take Making every promise empty Pointing every finger at me Waiting like the stalking butler Whom upon the finger rests Murder now the path of „must we” Just because the Son has come Jesus, won’t you fucking whistle Something but the past is done? Jesus, won’t you fucking whistle Something but the past is done? Why can’t we not be sober? I just want to start this over Why can’t we drink forever? I just want to start this over I am just a worthless liar I am just an imbecile I will only complicate you Trust in me and fall as well I will find a center in you I will chew it up and leave I will work to elevate you Just enough to bring you down Mother Mary, won’t you whisper Something but […]
”Two People” Melodie de: Tina Turner Two people livin’ on the edge of life Are people runnin’ out of dreams and time I can hear it when you tell me so And I can feel it but I can’ t let go Two people gotta stick together And love one another, save it for a rainy day Some people gotta stay whatever And give one another shelter on a rainy day Two people livin’ in the way we do Are people tryin’ to keep a love anew What to say to make some sense of it And what to do to make the feelin’ fit Two people gotta stick together Love one another, save it for a rainy day Some people gotta stay whatever And give one another shelter on a rainy day I’ll come runnin’ to your rescue You gotta stand by me There’s a lot of love between […]
”Light a Rainbow” (CJ Stone Remix) Melodie de: Tukan I need to have you near me in a time when nothing’s lasting long. And I need to feel you close to me as my lover, I need to keep you warm. ‘Cause my life is so unreal without you. You’re an angel, I see you passing by. And the voice that calls me under, baby as a mother crying for her child. When the sun lights a rainbow of the tears of joy, I cry for you. And the dreamers, dream forever then I know, I’ll be here with you. Like a riverboat at open sea on a tide, free of rock and land. It leads me to surrender, baby as a wave, draining in the sand. When the sun lights a rainbow of the tears of joy, I cry for you. And the dreamers, dream forever then I know, […]
”Whoomp (There it is)” Melodie de: Tag Team Party people yeah tag team music comin’ straight atacha that’s me dc the brain supreme and my man steve roll’n we’re kicking the flow we’re kickin’ and it goes a little somethin’ like this tag team back again check it top wreck it – let’s begin party people let me hear some noise dc’s in the house jump jump and rejoice there’s a party over here a party over there wave your hands in the air shake the deriere these three words mean you’re gettin’ busy whoomp there it is whoomp there it is Upside down and inside out i’m about to show all you folks what’s it’s all about now it’s time to get on the mic and make this party hype i’m talking it back to the old school ‘cause i’m an old fool who’s so cool if you want […]
”Headstrong” Melodie de: Trapt Circling your, circling your, circling your head Contemplating everything you ever said Now I see the truth, I got a doubt A different motive in your eyes And now I’m out, see you later I see your fantasy You want to make it a reality paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads, yeah Well, now that’s over I see your motives inside Decisions to hide Back off, I’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong, we’re headstrong Back off, I’ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong And this is not where you belong I can’t give everything away I won’t give everything away Conclusions manifest, your first impression’s Got to be your very best I see you’re full of shit and that’s alright That’s how you play, I […]
”Voices Carry” Melodie de: ‘Til Tuesday In the dark, I’d like to read his mind But I’m frightened of the things I might find Oh, there must be something he’s thinking of To tear him away, a-ay When I tell him that I’m falling in love What does he say? A-ay Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry Ah-ah I try so hard not to get upset Because I know all the trouble I’ll get Oh, he tells me tears are something to hide And something to fear, eh-eh And I try so hard to keep it inside So no one can hear Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry Ah-ah Oh! He wants me, but only part of the time He wants me, […]
”Cose della vita (Can’t Stop Thinking of You)” Melodie de: Eros Ramazzotti feat. Tina Turner Yeah Sono umane situazioni Quei momenti fra di noi I distacchi e i ritorni Da capirci niente e poi Già come vedi Sto pensando a te, oh yeah Sì da un po’ They’re just human contradictions Feeling happy, feeling sad These emotional transitions All the memories we’ve had Yes, you know it’s true That I just can’t stop thinking of you No, I just can’t pretend all the time that we spent could die I wanna feel it again, all the love we felt then Confinanti di cuore solo che ognuno sta Dietro gli steccati degli orgogli suoi Sto pensando a te Sto pensando a noi Sono cose della vita Vanno prese un po’ cosi Some for worse and some for better But through it all we’ve come so far Già come vedi Io sto […]
”Relight My Fire” Melodie de: Take That Help me escape this feelin’ of insecurity ah haa I need you so much but I don’t think you really need me ah haa But if we all stand up in the name of love And state the case of what we’re dreamin’ of I’ve got to say I only dream of you But like a thief in the night you took away the love that I knew oh whao ooh Relight my fire, your love is my only desire Relight my fire ‘cause I need your love Turn back the times ‘til the days when Our love was new, do you remember No matter what was happenin’, I was there with you But if we all stand up for what we believe And maybe live within our possibilities The world would be wild for the dream So baby don’t turn away, listen […]
”Nameless Lonely Blues” Melodie de: MIKA (Tia) OST: Albator – Captain Herlock : The Endless Odyssey ~Outside Legend~ Have you heard ‘bout the man ? A lonely wanderer He left his home alone Ran away from mother earth People said he was a fool Would never make it through He headed to a new world Believed in bright future It’s the nameless lonely blues And I am here to sing for him It’s the nameless lonely blues He will survive in universe So it’s a story of man A lonely wanderer Nobody knows where he’s now Or where he’s destined to go I know that he will someday Oh, someday make it through There’ll be a wonderful world So strive strong and free It’s the nameless lonely blues And I am here to sing for him It’s the nameless lonely blues He will survive in universe ‘Cause it’s a ruined […]