”Marching The Hate Machines (Into The Sun)” Melodie de: Thievery Corporation [feat. The Flaming Lips] Well let’s start by Making it clear Who is the enemy, here And we’ll show them That it’s not them Who is superior So let’s start by Making it clear Who is the enemy, here And we’ll show them That it’s not them Who is superior It’s gonna be bad It’s gonna be wrong It’s gonna feel good Marching the hate machines into the sun Marching the hate machines into the sun We’ll let’s start by Making it clear Who is the enemy, here And we’ll show them That it’s not them Who is superior Marching the hate machines into the sun Marching the hate machines into the sun Marching the hate machines into the sun Marching the hate machines into the sun Compozitori: Steven Gregory Drozd, Wayne Michael Coyne, Eric Hilton, Robert Manuel Garza. […]
T
”Și dacă după tot ce ți-am spus, n-ai înțeles nimic – De fapt trebuia să simți, nu să-nțelegi – Dacă după tot ce-am făcut, nu-nsemn nimic pentru tine, De ce nu vrei să mă dezlegi? Să plâng – nu-ncerc, Să-ncerci – nu știi, Să știu – nu vreau, Să vrei – nu poți. Mi-au secat toate cuvintele și nu mai știu nimic, decât că:. Mi-e dor și doare, Dor și doare.. Și dac-atâta timp a trecut – aproape fără rost – De fapt, totul are rost fără să știm; Dac-atâția ochi s-au închis încet, încet, peste mine, De ce ne-ajuți să ne mințim? Să uit – nu învăț, Să-nveți – n-asculți, S-ascult – nu pot, Să poți – nu vrei; Mi-au secat toate cuvintele și nu mai știu nimic, decât că:. Mi-e dor și doare, Dor și doare.. Mi-au secat toate cuvintele.. Dacă stau să mă gândesc bine, Ar mai […]
يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي شـحال شفت البــلدان العامرين والبــر الخالـي شـحال ضيعت وقات وشحال تزيد مازال تخلي يا الغايب في بلاد الناس شحـال تعيـا ما تجـري بـيـك وعد القـدرة ولا الزمـان و انت ما تـدري يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي علاش قلبك حـزين وعـلاش هكـذا كي الزّوالي مــا تــدوم الشّــدة و إيلا بـطيت أعلـم واكتـبلـي مــا يــدوموا لـيام ولا يـدوم صـغرك وصـغري يـا حــليلو مسكين الي خاب سعـدو كـي زهري يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي يا الرايح وين مسافر تروح تعيا وتولي شحال ندموا العباد الغافلين قبلك وقبلي يــا مسافر نـعطيك وصــايـتي ادّيهـا عالبكري شــوف ما يصلح بيك قبــل […]
”Mad World” Melodie de: Tears for Fears All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had I find it hard to tell you ‘cause I find it hard to take When people run in circles, it’s a very, very Mad world Mad world Mad world Mad world Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy birthday, happy birthday Made to feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no […]
”Shout” Melodie de: Tears for Fears [Chorus: Roland Orzabal & Curt Smith] Shout, shout, let it all out These are the things I can do without Come on I’m talking to you, come on Shout, shout, let it all out These are the things I can do without Come on I’m talking to you, come on [Verse 1: Roland Orzabal] In violent times, you shouldn’t have to sell your soul In black and white, they really, really ought to know Those one-track minds that took you for a working boy Kiss them goodbye, you shouldn’t have to jump for joy You shouldn’t have to jump for joy [Chorus: Roland Orzabal & Curt Smith] Shout, shout, let it all out These are the things I can do without Come on I’m talking to you, come on [Verse 2: Roland Orzabal] They gave you life and in return, you gave them hell […]
”You’re Still The One” Melodie de: Shania Twain When I first saw you, I saw love And the first time you touched me, I felt love And after all this time You’re still the one I love Hmm, yeah Looks like we made it Look how far we’ve come, my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we’d get there someday They said, „I bet they’ll never make it” But just look at us holdin’ on We’re still together, still goin’ strong Mm (you’re still the one) you’re still the one I run to The one that I belong to You’re still the one I want for life (You’re still the one) you’re still the one that I love The only one I dream of You’re still the one I kiss goodnight Ain’t nothin’ better We beat the odds together I’m glad we didn’t listen Look at what […]
”Animal I Have Become” Melodie de: Three Days Grace I can’t escape this hell So many times I’ve tried But I’m still caged inside Somebody get me through this nightmare I can’t control myself So what if you can see the darkest side of me No one will ever change this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal (This animal, this animal) I can’t escape myself (I can’t escape myself) So many times I’ve lied (So many times I’ve lied) But there’s still rage inside Somebody get me through this nightmare I can’t control myself So what if you can see the darkest side of me No one will ever change this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the real me Somebody help me tame this animal I have become Help me believe it’s not the […]
”You’re the One That I Want” Melodie de: John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John I got chills, they’re multiplying And I’m losing control ‘Cause the power you’re supplying It’s electrifying (electrifying) You better shape up ‘Cause I need a man And my heart is set on you You better shape up You better understand To my heart I must be true Nothin’ left, nothin’ left for me to do You’re the one that I want (you are the one I want) Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey The one that I want (you are the one I want) Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey The one that I want (you are the one I want) Ooh, ooh, ooh The one I need (the one I need) Oh, yes, indeed (yes, indeed) If you’re filled with affection You’re too shy to convey Meditate in my direction Feel your way I better shape up ‘Cause you need a […]
”I Want You Near Me” Melodie de: Tina Turner Should you stay? Should you go? You’re beginning to see I blow hot, I blow cold It’s just the devil in me You’ve got to understand, I am In love with a beautiful man So if you’re feeling insecure You’ve really got no cause to be I want you near me, don’t you turn away (Just got) just got used to having you around I want you near me, come on here and stay (Don’t let me down) don’t let me down (Don’t let me down) You’re so good with your hands To help me with a hook or a zip Indispensable, that’s what you are For the occasional kiss I’m only playing games with you I can’t be nice without being cruel I know it’s not fair, but I make the rules I want you near me, don’t you run […]
”Would You…?” Melodie de: Touch & Go Um I’ve noticed you’re around I find you very attractive I’ve noticed you’re around Um I find you very attractive I find you very attractive Um Would you go to bed with me? I’ve noticed you’re around Um I find you very attractive Would you Um I’ve noticed you’re around I find you very attractive Would you Um Um Would you go to bed with me? I’ve noticed you’re around I find you very attractive I’ve noticed you’re around Um Compozitori: Janee Millicent Lucy Bennett, Alexander Graham, Patrick Wills Fleming, David Hodson Lowe, James Neil Lynch, Caitlin Rose Stonehill. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch
”Kiss Kiss” Melodie de: Tarkan Takmis koluna elin adamini Beni orta yerimden catlatiyor Agzinda sakizi sisirip sisirip Arsiz arsiz patlatiyor Biz boyle mi gorduk babamizdan ele gune rezil olduk. Yeni adet gelmis eski koye bak dostlar mahvolduk. Seni gidi findik kiran Yilani deliginden cikaran Kaderim puskullu belam Yakalarsam (kiss kiss)!!!! Takmis koluna elin adamini Beni orta yerimden catlatiyor Agzinda sakizi sisirip sisirip Arsiz arsiz patlatiyor Biz böylemi görduk babamizdan Ele gune rezil olduk Yeni adet gelmis eski köye vah Dostlar mahvolduk Seni gidi findik kiran Yilani deliginden cikaran Kaderim puskullu belam Yakalarsam (kiss kiss)!!!! Ocagina dustum yavru Kucagina dustum yavru Sicagina dustum yavru El aman Date de la: lyricsmania.com Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Traducere aproximativă în limba română (cu Google Translate): ”Sărut sărut” Își are bărbatul pe braț Mă crapă la mijloc Umflarea gingiei în gură Cheeky cheeky explodează Asta am văzut de la tatăl nostru? Am fost umiliți. Noul […]
Istanbul was Constantinople Now it’s Istanbul, not Constantinople Been a long time gone, Constantinople Now it’s Turkish delight on a moonlit night Every gal in Constantinople Lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople So if you’ve a date in Constantinople She’ll be waiting in Istanbul Even old New York was once New Amsterdam Why they changed it I can’t say People just liked it better that way So take me back to Constantinople No, you can’t go back to Constantinople Been a long time gone, Constantinople Why did Constantinople get the works? That’s nobody’s business but the Turks Istanbul, Istanbul Istanbul, Istanbul Even old New York was once New Amsterdam Why they changed it I can’t say People just liked it better that way Istanbul was Constantinople Now it’s Istanbul, not Constantinople Been a long time gone, Constantinople Why did Constantinople get the works? That’s nobody’s business but the Turks So take […]
”Golden Eye” Melodie de: Tina Turner [Verse 1] See reflections on the water More than darkness in the depths See him surface in every shadow On the wind I feel his breath Golden eye I found his weakness Golden eye he’ll do what I please Golden eye no time for sweetness But a bitter kiss will bring him to his knees [Chorus 1] You’ll never know How I watched you from the shadows as a child You’ll never know How it feels to be the one who’s left behind You’ll never know the days, the nights The tears, the tears I’ve cried But now my time has come And time, time is not on your side [Verse 2] See him move through smoke and mirrors Feel his presence in the crowd Other girls, they gather around him If I had him I wouldn’t let him out Golden eye not lace […]
”I Don’t Wanna Fight” Melodie de: Tina Turner There’s a pale moon in the sky The kind you make your wishes on Like the light in your eyes The one I built my dreams upon It’s not there any longer Something happened somewhere and we both know why But me, I’m getting stronger We must stop pretending, I can’t live this life I don’t care who’s wrong or right I don’t really wanna fight no more (Too much talking babe) Let’s sleep on it tonight I don’t really wanna fight no more (This is time for let it go) I hear a whisper in the air It simply doesn’t bother me Can’t you see that I don’t care Or are you looking right through me It seems to me that lately (seems to me that lately) You look at me the wrong way and I start to cry Could it […]
”De ziua ta” Melodie de: Trei Sud Est Refren De ziua ta, ziua ta, ziua ta Eu îţi ofer dragostea, dragostea Este ziua ta De ziua ta, ziua ta, ziua ta Eu îţi ofer dragostea, dragostea De ziua ta sunt fericit Să-ţi urez să fiu iubit Să fiu alături de tine Toată lumea a venit Totul este pregătit Să-ţi ureze numai bine Toţi prietenii îţi doresc Tot binele din lume Multă şampanie, multe flori Cadouri pentru tine Refren De ziua ta, ziua ta, ziua ta Eu îţi ofer dragostea, dragostea Este ziua ta De ziua ta, ziua ta, ziua ta Eu îţi ofer dragostea, dragostea De ziua ta sunt fericit Să fiu alături de tine Totul este pregătit Toţi prietenii îţi doresc Multă şampanie, multe flori De ziua ta Since your birthday, I offer you love, love. It’s your birthday. Since your birthday, I offer you love. I’ve been happy […]