Ce sunt cookie-urile și cum le folosesc pe acest blog?

Salut! Pentru ca experiența ta pe blogul meu să fie cât mai plăcută, acest site folosește fișiere numite cookie-uri. Vreau să fiu complet transparentă cu tine, așa că iată o explicație simplă despre ce sunt acestea și cum le utilizez. 🍪 Ce este un „cookie”? Un cookie este un fișier text de mici dimensiuni pe care blogul meu îl salvează pe calculatorul, tableta sau telefonul tău atunci când mă vizitezi. Aceste fișiere nu sunt programe malware, nu conțin viruși și nu pot accesa informațiile de pe hard disk-ul tău. Ele doar ajută site-ul să „țină minte” anumite acțiuni sau preferințe pentru o perioadă de timp. 🛠️ Cum folosesc cookie-urile pe acest blog? Deoarece acesta este un blog personal prin intermediul căruia împărtășesc cu tine imensa mea pasiune pentru spiritualitate, literatură, cuvinte de înțelepciune și de duh, dar și pentru muzica frumoasă și versuri, folosesc un număr minim de cookie-uri, împărțite în mai multe categorii: 1. Cookie-uri necesare: Acestea sunt esențiale pentru ca site-ul să funcționeze corect (de exemplu, pentru a-ți afișa designul paginii sau pentru a ține minte că ai apăsat deja „Accept” pe bara de cookie-uri, ca să nu te mai bat la cap data viitoare). 2. Cookie-uri de analiză (Statistici): Folosesc instrumente precum Jetpack/ Statistici Wordpress pentru a vedea ce articole sunt cele mai citite, de unde vin cititorii mei (social media, motoare de căutare) și cât timp petrec pe blog. Aceste date sunt complet anonime - eu văd doar cifre și grafice, nu numele sau identitatea ta. Te rog, reține faptul că nu folosesc instrumentele de analiză și de monitorizare a traficului oferite de Google Analytics, ceea ce face ca minimul de monitorizare a activității vizitatorilor site-ului meu să nu fie distribuită unor terțe părți. Blogul meu nu reține niciun fel de date personale, precum este adresa ta IP sau adresa de email, cu excepția cazului în care te simți inspirat să comentezi asupra versurilor, citatelor și poeziilor pe care le împărtășesc cu tine. 3. Cookie-uri pentru Rețele Sociale și Conținut Integrat: iată mai jos ce sunt acestea. Pe site-ul meu, doresc să îți ofer o experiență interactivă completă. De aceea, includ uneori conținut video de pe platforme terțe, cum ar fi videoclipuri încorporate de pe YouTube sau Facebook. Când interacționezi cu aceste ferestre video (widget-uri), platformele sociale respective pot plasa fișiere cookie în dispozitivul tău. La ce sunt folosite aceste cookie-uri? 1. Funcționalitate: Permit rularea corectă a videoclipului direct pe pagina mea, rețin preferințele tale de volum sau calitatea imaginii. 2. Statistici și Performanță: Platformele (cum este YouTube) contorizează numărul de vizualizări și analizează modul în care utilizatorii interacționează cu clipul respectiv. 3. Publicitate Personalizată: Dacă ești conectat în contul tău de social media în timp ce navighezi pe site-ul meu, rețelele sociale pot folosi aceste date pentru a-ți afișa reclame relevante pe profilul tău. Te rog să reții faptul că nu îmi folosesc blogul în scop comercial, acest lucru însemnând că nu îl monetizez pentru câștig, afișâmd reclame sau link-uri de afiliere pe site-ul meu, acesta fiind pentru mine, stricto senso, mijlocul prin care îmi pot exprima pasiunea pentru cultură, muzică și literatură. ❌ Cum poți controla sau șterge cookie-urile? Tu deții controlul complet. Dacă nu vrei ca acest blog (sau oricare altul) să salveze cookie-uri, poți modifica setările browserului tău (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.). Poți: 1. Să ștergi toate cookie-urile deja existente în dispozitivul tău. 2. Să blochezi complet salvarea de noi cookie-uri. Notă: Dacă blochezi toate cookie-urile, este posibil ca unele secțiuni ale blogului (cum ar fi secțiunea de comentarii sau clipurile video integrate despre care ți-am vorbit anterior) să nu funcționeze perfect. Îți mulțumesc pentru minutul acordat ca să citești aceste rânduri asupra cărora voi reveni cu alte completări și note explicative!

T

mai 162025
 

”Get Up (Before the Night Is Over)” Melodie de: Technotronic Get up on your feet Before the night is through for you want miss Get down to the beat Pump it, stomp it, jam, trip on this Get the party started Get it on, get a move on, kids Rock to the beat Pump it, stomp it, jam, trip on this Get up, get up, get busy, do it Get up and move that body Get up, people now, get down to it before the night is over Get up, get up, get busy, do it I wanna see you party Get up people now, get down to it before the night is over Get down Get up Get down Get up One, two, I’ll party you Three, four, so get your butt on the floor Five, six, know you dig the mix Seven, eight, let it shake Get down […]

mai 092025
 

”Semi-Charmed Life” Melodie de: Third Eye Blind I’m packed and I’m holdin’ I’m smilin’, she’s livin’, she’s golden She lives for me, says she lives for me Ovation, her own motivation She comes round and she goes down on me And I make her smile, like a drug for you Do ever what you wanna do, comin’ over you Keep on smilin’ what we go through One stop to the rhythm, that divides you And I speak to you like the chorus to the verse Chop another line like a coda with a curse Come on like a freak show takes the stage We give them the games to play, she said I want somethin’ else To get me through this Semi-charmed kinda life Baby, baby I want somethin’ else I’m not listenin’ when you say Goodbye The sky was gold, it was rose I was takin’ sips of it […]

mai 092025
 

”I wanna take you higher” Melodie de: Ike & Tina Turner Hey, hey, hey, hey Beat is gettin’ stronger The beat is gettin’ longer too Music’s soundin’ good to me But I wanna, said I wanna I wanna take you higher Yeah, let me take you higher Baby, baby, let me light your fire Ooh yeah, little bit higher Boom shacka lacka lacka Boom shacka la boonka boo Hey, hey, hey, hey Beat is nitty-gritty Music’s in your city too Music’s gettin’ good to me But now don’t ya, I said don’t ya Don’t ya wanna get higher? Yeah, don’t ya wanna get higher? Baby, baby, let me light your fire Ooh ha, little bit higher Boom shacka lacka lacka Boom shacka la boonka boo Hey, hey, hey, hey Come on baby (Higher) Don’t ya wanna get high (Higher) Ooh, yeah (Higher) Light your fire (Fire) Come on daddy (Higher) […]

mai 062025
 

”It’s Only Love” Melodie de: Tina Turner & Bryan Adams [Verse 1: Bryan Adams] When the feeling has ended There ain’t no use pretending Don’t you worry, it’s only love When your world has been shattered Ain’t nothing else matters It ain’t over, it’s only love And that’s all, yeah [Verse 2: Tina Turner] When your heart has been broken Hard words have been spoken It ain’t easy, but it’s only love And if your life ain’t worth living And you’re ready to give in Just remember that it’s only love, oh [Bridge: Bryan Adams & Tina Turner, Bryan Adams] You can live without the aggravation You gotta wanna win, you gotta wanna win You keep looking back in desperation Over and over and over again [Outro: Bryan Adams, Tina Turner, Both] Yeah, yeah, it’s only love, baby Oh, yeah, hey, hey Ooh, baby, baby, it’s only love, love, love […]

mai 062025
 

”China In Your Hands” Melodie de: T’Pau It was a theme she had On a scheme he had Told in a foreign land To take life on earth To the second birth And the man was in command It was a flight on the wings Of a young girl’s dreams That flew too far away And we could make the monster live again Oh hands move and heart beat on Now life will return in this electric storm A prophecy for a fantasy The curse of a vivid mind Don’t push too far Your dreams are china in your hand Don’t wish too hard Because they may come true And you can’t help them You don’t know what you might Have set upon yourself China in your hand Come from greed Never born of the seed Took a life from a barren hand Oh eyes wide Like a child in […]

mai 062025
 

”Da Da Da (I Don’t Love You You Don’t Love Me Aha Aha Aha)” Melodie de: Trio Ah-ha, ah-ha, ah-ha Ah-ha Ah-ha Ah-ha What you do and what you don’t, ah-ha What you will and what you won’t, ah-ha What you can and what you can’t, ah-ha This is what you got to know Loved you though it didn’t show Ich lieb’ dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht Ich lieb’ dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht Ich lieb’ dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht Ich lieb’ dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht Da da da Da da da Da da da Da da da Da da da, I don’t love you, you don’t love me Da da da, I don’t love you, you don’t love me Da da da, I don’t love you, you don’t love me Da da da, I don’t love you, you don’t love me Da da […]

mai 062025
 

”Hope” Melodie de: Twista (feat. Cee-Lo) Man, I know we had a lot of tragedies lately. I just wanna say rest in peace to Aaliyah, Rest in peace to Left Eye, Rest in peace to Jam Master Jay, And everybody lost in the Twin Towers, And everybody lost period. All we got is HOPE! I wish the way I was living could stop, serving rocks, Knowing the cops is hot when I’m on the block, And I Wish my brother woulda made bail, So I won’t have to travel 6 hours to see him in jail, And I Wish that my grandmother wasn’t sick, Or that we would just come up on some stacks and hit a lick, And I (I wish) Wish my homies wouldn’t have to suffer, When the streets get the upper had on us and we lose a brother, And I Wish I could go deep […]

mai 052025
 

”Typical Male” Melodie de: Tina Turner Tell me lawyer what to do I think I’m falling in love with you Defend me from the way I feel Won’t you give me some advice On how to handle my private life, mm I’m sure that we can make a deal (yeah) I confess I’m a fool for men With a clever mind But your intellect ain’t no match For this heart of mine (for this heart of mine) All I want is a little reaction Just enough to tip the scales I’m just using my female attraction On a typical male, on a typical male Your sense of justice I’ll embrace But your defense don’t help my case I’m deep in trouble with the law Something about authority Seems to bring out the bad in me Hey lawyer, gotta catch me when I fall Oh, they say that you match your […]

apr. 302025
 

”Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)” Melodie de: Train Now that she’s back in the atmosphere With drops of Jupiter in her hair She acts like summer and walks like rain Reminds me that there’s a time to change, hey Since the return of her stay on the moon She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey Hey, hey, yeah But tell me, did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded And that Heaven is overrated? And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star? One without a permanent scar, and did you miss me While you were looking for yourself out there? Now that she’s back from that soul vacation Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, mmm She checks out Mozart while she does Tae-Bo Reminds me that there’s a room to grow, hey, […]

apr. 222025
 

”Leylim Ley” Melodie de: İbrahim Tatlıses Döndüm daldan kopan kuru yaprağa Leylim ley Seher yeli dağıt beni kır beni Leylim ley Götür tozlarımı burdan uzağa Leylim ley Yarın çıplak ayağına sür beni Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Ayın şavkı vurur sazım üstüne Leylim ley Söz söyleyen yoktur sözüm üstüne Leylim ley Gel ey hilal kaşlım dizim üstüne Leylim ley Ay bir yandan sen bir yandan sar beni Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Yedi yıldır uğramadım yurduma Leylim ley Dert ortağı aramadım derdime Leylim ley Geleceksen bir gün düşüp ardıma Leylim ley Kula değil yüreğine sor beni Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Leylim ley Compozitori: Omer Zulfu Livaneli, Mehmet Attila Ozdemiroglu, Ali Sabahattin. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date […]

apr. 132025
 

”Puttin’ on the Ritz” Melodie de: Taco If you’re blue, and you don’t know where to go to Why don’t you go where fashion sits? Puttin’ on the Ritz Different types who wear a day coat Pants with stripes and cutaway coat, perfect fits Puttin’ on the Ritz Dressed up like a million-dollar trouper Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper (super-duper) Come, let’s mix where Rockefellers Walk with sticks or umbrellas in their mitts Puttin’ on the Ritz Have you seen the well-to-do Up and down Park Avenue? On that famous thoroughfare With their noses in the air High hats and Arrow collars White spats and lots of dollars Spending every dime for a wonderful time If you’re blue, and you don’t know where to go to Why don’t you go where fashion sits? Puttin’ on the Ritz Different types who wear a day coat Pants with stripes and […]

ian. 042025
 

„Lie Lie Lie” Melodie de: Serj Tankian My baby, my baby let me know because you love me, you love me Let me go and youre my lover, you pay me Twice my size And on your knees you lay In my Thighs, Take my hand and lets end it all, She broke her little bones On the boulders below, Take my hand and lets end it all, My baby, My baby let me go And if you love me, you love me Let me go, Cause Im your brother, your brother, Have some pride, And now you love me, you love me Then die tonight Take my hand and lets end it all, She broke her little bones On the boulders below, Take my hand and lets end it all, Broke her little bones On the boulders below, And while she fell I delightfully said, Lalalalalalalala lie lie lie […]

dec. 302024
 

”Such a Shame” Melodie de: Talk Talk Such a shame to believe in escape A life on every face And that’s a change ‘Til I’m finally left with an eight Tell me to relax, I just stare Maybe I don’t know if I should change A feeling that we share It’s a shame (Such a shame) Number me with rage It’s a shame (Such a shame) Number me in haste (Such a shame) This eagerness to change It’s a shame The dice decide my fate That’s a shame In these trembling hands My faith tells me to react, I don’t care Maybe it’s unkind that I should change A feeling that we share It’s a shame (Such a shame) Number me with rage It’s a shame (Such a shame) Number me in haste (Such a shame) This eagerness to change Such a shame Tell me to relax, I just stare […]

dec. 282024
 

”Never Stop Running” Melodie de: Trentemøller (feat. Jonny Pierce) Say goodbye to your friends, Say goodbye to your family I’m gonna lock the door behind me And get down what’s in front of me Oh I had some time to think We’ve gotta live before we die Before we die I have to tell you that I don’t know how to give it up And I don’t know where I’m going And if I don’t feel it in the air, And I don’t know who I am I don’t know how you’re contempt with everything It’s been too long, and I need something to overwhelm me And tell me how do I control a restless heart and a restless soul Oh I had some time to think We’ve gotta live before we die Before we die I have to tell you that I don’t know how to give it up […]