Ce sunt cookie-urile și cum le folosesc pe acest blog?

Salut! Pentru ca experiența ta pe blogul meu să fie cât mai plăcută, acest site folosește fișiere numite cookie-uri. Vreau să fiu complet transparentă cu tine, așa că iată o explicație simplă despre ce sunt acestea și cum le utilizez. 🍪 Ce este un „cookie”? Un cookie este un fișier text de mici dimensiuni pe care blogul meu îl salvează pe calculatorul, tableta sau telefonul tău atunci când mă vizitezi. Aceste fișiere nu sunt programe malware, nu conțin viruși și nu pot accesa informațiile de pe hard disk-ul tău. Ele doar ajută site-ul să „țină minte” anumite acțiuni sau preferințe pentru o perioadă de timp. 🛠️ Cum folosesc cookie-urile pe acest blog? Deoarece acesta este un blog personal prin intermediul căruia împărtășesc cu tine imensa mea pasiune pentru spiritualitate, literatură, cuvinte de înțelepciune și de duh, dar și pentru muzica frumoasă și versuri, folosesc un număr minim de cookie-uri, împărțite în mai multe categorii: 1. Cookie-uri necesare: Acestea sunt esențiale pentru ca site-ul să funcționeze corect (de exemplu, pentru a-ți afișa designul paginii sau pentru a ține minte că ai apăsat deja „Accept” pe bara de cookie-uri, ca să nu te mai bat la cap data viitoare). 2. Cookie-uri de analiză (Statistici): Folosesc instrumente precum Jetpack/ Statistici Wordpress pentru a vedea ce articole sunt cele mai citite, de unde vin cititorii mei (social media, motoare de căutare) și cât timp petrec pe blog. Aceste date sunt complet anonime - eu văd doar cifre și grafice, nu numele sau identitatea ta. Te rog, reține faptul că nu folosesc instrumentele de analiză și de monitorizare a traficului oferite de Google Analytics, ceea ce face ca minimul de monitorizare a activității vizitatorilor site-ului meu să nu fie distribuită unor terțe părți. Blogul meu nu reține niciun fel de date personale, precum este adresa ta IP sau adresa de email, cu excepția cazului în care te simți inspirat să comentezi asupra versurilor, citatelor și poeziilor pe care le împărtășesc cu tine. 3. Cookie-uri pentru Rețele Sociale și Conținut Integrat: iată mai jos ce sunt acestea. Pe site-ul meu, doresc să îți ofer o experiență interactivă completă. De aceea, includ uneori conținut video de pe platforme terțe, cum ar fi videoclipuri încorporate de pe YouTube sau Facebook. Când interacționezi cu aceste ferestre video (widget-uri), platformele sociale respective pot plasa fișiere cookie în dispozitivul tău. La ce sunt folosite aceste cookie-uri? 1. Funcționalitate: Permit rularea corectă a videoclipului direct pe pagina mea, rețin preferințele tale de volum sau calitatea imaginii. 2. Statistici și Performanță: Platformele (cum este YouTube) contorizează numărul de vizualizări și analizează modul în care utilizatorii interacționează cu clipul respectiv. 3. Publicitate Personalizată: Dacă ești conectat în contul tău de social media în timp ce navighezi pe site-ul meu, rețelele sociale pot folosi aceste date pentru a-ți afișa reclame relevante pe profilul tău. Te rog să reții faptul că nu îmi folosesc blogul în scop comercial, acest lucru însemnând că nu îl monetizez pentru câștig, afișâmd reclame sau link-uri de afiliere pe site-ul meu, acesta fiind pentru mine, stricto senso, mijlocul prin care îmi pot exprima pasiunea pentru cultură, muzică și literatură. ❌ Cum poți controla sau șterge cookie-urile? Tu deții controlul complet. Dacă nu vrei ca acest blog (sau oricare altul) să salveze cookie-uri, poți modifica setările browserului tău (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc.). Poți: 1. Să ștergi toate cookie-urile deja existente în dispozitivul tău. 2. Să blochezi complet salvarea de noi cookie-uri. Notă: Dacă blochezi toate cookie-urile, este posibil ca unele secțiuni ale blogului (cum ar fi secțiunea de comentarii sau clipurile video integrate despre care ți-am vorbit anterior) să nu funcționeze perfect. Îți mulțumesc pentru minutul acordat ca să citești aceste rânduri asupra cărora voi reveni cu alte completări și note explicative!

T

nov. 132024
 

”Cathedral Song” Melodie de: Tanita Tikaram I saw from the cathedral You were watching me Yes, I saw from the cathedral What I should be So take my time And take my lies ‘Cause all the others They wanna take my life And I watch with an intent, basic Well, it’s the same for you You hold your hand And it’s all fine-laced and What would you make me do? So take my time And take my lies ‘Cause all the others They wanna take my life Serious for the winter time To wrench my soul Whole-cotton, whole-cotton ears But I know there must be Yes, I know there must be Yes, I know there must be a place to go Then you saw me from the cathedral Well, I’m an ancient heart Yes, you saw me from the cathedral And here we are just falling apart You catch me […]

nov. 122024
 

”Waterfalls” Melodie de: TLC A lonely mother gazing out of her window Staring at a son that she just can’t touch If at any time he’s in a jam, she’ll be by his side But he doesn’t realize he hurts her so much But all the praying just ain’t helping at all ‘Cause he can’t seem to keep his self out of trouble So, he goes out, and he makes his money the best way he know how Another body laying cold in the gutter Listen to me Don’t go chasing waterfalls Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to I know that you’re gonna have it your way or nothing at all But I think you’re moving too fast Little precious has a natural obsession For temptation, but he just can’t see She give him loving that his body can’t handle But all he can […]

nov. 052024
 

”Birdhouse in Your Soul” Melodie de: They Might Be Giants I’m your only friend I’m not your only friend But I’m a little glowing friend But really I’m not actually your friend But I am Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch Who watches over you Make a little birdhouse in your soul Not to put too fine a point on it Say I’m the only bee in your bonnet Make a little birdhouse in your soul I have a secret to tell From my electrical well It’s a simple message And I’m leaving out the whistles and bells So the room must listen to me Filibuster vigilantly My name is blue canary, one note spelled l-i-t-e My story’s infinite Like the Longines Symphonette, it doesn’t rest Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch Who watches over you Make a little birdhouse in your soul Not […]

nov. 052024
 

”Hologram” Melodie de: These New Puritans Shut the door, shut the door Because I’m staying here The world might disappear Under blankets of snow Shut the door Because I’m staying here The world might disappear Under blankets of snow Anne, there’s a wonderful word That you will liken it to But it’s caught in the back Of your mind though Okay, and some will say „To you will go the world” Shut the door Because I disagree And Memon sighs relief Some circles you can’t leave Compozitori: Jack Barnett. Doar pentru utilizare non-comercială. Date de la: Musixmatch

nov. 052024
 

”Deep Inside Of You” Melodie de: Third Eye Blind When we met light was shed Thoughts free flow you said you’ve got something Deep inside of you A wind chime voice sound, sway of your hips round rings true It goes deep inside of you These secret garden beams, changed my life so it seems Fall breeze blows outside, I don’t break stride My thoughts are warm And they go deep inside of you And I never felt alone, ‘till I met you Friends say I’ve changed, I don’t listen ‘cause I live to be Deep inside of you Slide of her dress, shouts in darkness, I’m so alive I’m deep inside of you You said boy make girl feel good But still, deep inside, still I’ve never felt alone ‘Till I met you I’m all right on my own And then I met you And I’d know what to […]

oct. 262024
 

”Where Is the Love” Melodie de: Timeless Where is the love we used to know? How did we lose it, where did it go? We had a love to last all time Nobody’s love is stronger than mine Where is the love we used to know? Where did it go, how did we lose it? Where did it go, how did we lose it? (What am I gonna to do) To stop these tears from falling? I lie awake at night And I can hear you calling (What am I gonna say) When our friends ask about you? I guess I’ll just pretend I’m better off without you (I look in the mirror) Oooh, and I see a broken man It’s such a sorry sight to see, oh, baby (Now we’re not together) Who’s gonna make my plans? It don’t make any difference to me Oh, baby, where is the […]

oct. 262024
 

”I’m Specialized In You” Melodie de: Time Bandits Didn’t know that I was a fool It was you who provided the rules I’ve had enough, sitting here alone Breaking up is so easy to say I ended up just being your prey Your smiling face, was hiding all the pain Oooh, there’s a special thing that I can do for you Any hour if, you want me to I can spent a lifetime waiting for you Hoping that one day you’ll give me the clue I’m specialized, ooh I’m specialized, in you Ready to a start but no more regrets Even if you think that I’m not the best I’m specialized, ooh I’m specialized, in you I got high, with some other girls Just to forget ‘bout you and your world I didn’t care, to be left alone Out of the blue, they came and they went How many hours […]

oct. 242024
 

”Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel” Melodie de: Tavares Heaven must be missin’ an angel Missin’ one angel, child ‘Cause you’re here with me right now (Your love is heavenly, baby) (Heavenly to me, baby) Your kiss Mwah Ah Filled with tenderness I want all I can get Of your sexiness Showers Your love comes in showers And every hour on the hour You let me feel your loving power There’s a rainbow over my shoulder When you came, my cup runneth over You gave me your heavenly love And if one night you hear crying from above It’s ‘cause heaven must be missin’ an angel Missin’ one angel, child ‘Cause you’re here with me right now (Your love is heavenly, baby) (Heavenly to me, baby) Ooh, heaven (heaven) Ooh, heaven (heaven) Ooh, heaven (heaven) Heaven (heaven) Ooh, I’m captured by your spell You’re different, girl, I can tell When […]

oct. 242024
 

”Lonely No More” Melodie de: Rob Thomas Now it seems to me that you know just what to say But words are only words, can you show me something else? Can you swear to me that you’ll always be this way? Show me how you feel more than ever, baby But I don’t wanna be lonely no more I don’t wanna have to pay for this I don’t wanna know the lover at my door Is just another heartache on my list And I don’t wanna be angry no more You know I could never stand for this So when you tell me that you love me, know for sure I don’t wanna be lonely anymore Whoa, whoa Oh, whoa-whoa Whoa, whoa Oh, whoa-whoa Now it’s hard for me, with my heart still on the mend Open up to me, like you do your girlfriends And you sing to me […]

oct. 242024
 

”Unwell” Melodie de: Matchbox Twenty All day starin’ at the ceilin’ makin’ Friends with shadows on my wall All night hearing voices tellin’ me That I should get some sleep Because tomorrow might be good for somethin’ Hold on, feelin’ like I’m headed for a breakdown And I don’t know why But I’m not crazy, I’m just a little unwell I know, right now you can’t tell But stay a while and maybe then you’ll see A different side of me I’m not crazy, I’m just a little impaired I know, right now you don’t care But soon enough you’re gonna think of me And how I used to be, me I’m talkin’ to myself in public, dodging glances on the train And I know, I know they’ve all been talkin’ about me I can hear them whisper, and it makes me think There must be somethin’ wrong with me […]

oct. 232024
 

”Punkrocker” Melodie de: Teddybears (feat. Iggy Pop) See me drivin down the street, I’m bored with looking good. I got both hands off the wheel, The cops are coming. I’m listening to the music with no fear, You can hear it too if your sincere… Coz I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Well I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Coz I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Well I’m a punk rocker yes I am. I see you stagger in the street, And you can’t stay on your feet. And your faking in your sleep, You wish that you were deep. You can’t hear me laughing to myself, If you could you would be someone else. Coz I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Well I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Coz I’m a punk rocker yes I am. Well I’m a punk rocker yes I am. […]

oct. 112024
 

”Be Tender With Me Baby” Melodie de: Tina Turner You’ve got the right to tell me, it’s all over It isn’t like me to be begging you Don’t let go, don’t let go Just stay with me another day When I’m not myself, please understand me I’m so confused, I don’t know what to do But don’t give up, don’t give up It just may take a little time Be tender with me, baby I’m so afraid you’ll go away Be tender with me, baby Always, for always I know that you’ve been patient with my weakness And that you hate to see me cry But I know, yes I know It doesn’t have to be this way But I’m so lonely, I could die Be tender with me, baby I’m so afraid you’ll go away Be tender with me, baby Always, for always Why does my heart keep on […]

oct. 082024
 

”The Beautiful Occupation” Melodie de: Travis Don’t just stand there watching it happening I can’t stand it Don’t feel it Something telling me Don’t wanna go out this way But have a nice day Then read it in the headlines Watch it on the TV Put it in the background Stick it in the back Stick it in the back For the beautiful occupation The beautiful occupation You don’t need an invitation To drop in upon a nation I’m too cynical I’m just sitting here I’m just wasting my time Half a million civilians gonna die today But look the wrong way Then read it in the headlines Watch it on the TV Put it in the background Stick it in the back Stick it in the back For the beautiful occupation The beautiful occupation You don’t need an invitation To drop in upon a nation Don’t just stand there […]

oct. 082024
 

”Say What You Want” Melodie de: Texas 20 seconds on the back time I feel you’re on the run Never lived too long to make right I see you’re doing fine And when I get that feeling I can no longer slide I can no longer run, oh, no-no And when I get that feeling I can no longer hide For it’s no longer fun, oh, no-no Yeah, you can say what you want But it won’t change my mind I’ll feel the same about you And you can tell me your reasons But it won’t change my feelings I’ll feel the same about you What I am is what you want to be Yeah, now that I’m not there I took the tables away from you It’s turned and I don’t care And when I get that feeling I can no longer slide I can no longer run, oh, […]

oct. 082024
 

”Sister” Melodie de: Tracey Thorn feat. Corinne Bailey [Verse 1] Don’t mess with me Don’t hurt my babies I’ll come for you You’ll find you’ve bitten off More than you can chew [Verse 2] You are the man But I’m not your baby I get so scared I know you own the world And I fight like a girl [Chorus] But I am my mother I am my mother now I am my sister And I fight like a girl [Verse 3] All I can do Is all I’m doing All I can stand You trample me like dirt But I’m used to things that hurt [Verse 4] Oh little man You’re such a baby Put up your fists Nobody ever loved Someone they were afraid of [Chorus] And I am my mother I am my mother now I am my sister And I fight like a girl [Bridge] Oh, […]